Thursday 8 September 2011

From Byre to Bird

I can't quite get my head round the fact that we're well into September already and my first market at the Byres Road Makers Market seems like a distant memory!  Lest I forget, here's a few wee photos from the day, taken by my friend, table assistant and photographer of the day Fiona Robertson. We had great fun & I sold a few pieces including two of my green leaf occasional tables, a few of stitched landscapes including "The Blue Door" "The Pitch" & "The Tall Grass"    
The Blue Door
sold





My next event is looming already and I'll be going from Byre to Bird this Sunday 11th at the Little Birds Market at Sloan's.  Finding time to get the new term up and running alongside prepping furniture and stitching has been quite a challenge and I may have to hire a body double.  Needless to say I'm running on adrenaline and am very excited - all good character building stuff!  I'll be posting a sneak peek of my latest occasional tables on Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment